“Global partner for safe, compliant, efficient and cost-effective medical solutions”
The Medical and Life Sciences industries are facing numerous challenges, including population aging, increasing chronic diseases, the rise of personalized medicine and connected health, the expansion of emerging markets and the rapid advances of treatments and technologies. The increasing complexity and focus on safety standards has ratcheted up the pressure of bringing these complex products to market – on time and within budget. Meanwhile, the industry is shifting its focus to optimization of healthcare spending, delivery, and outcome.
Altran is a leading partner of major pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and Health Information Technology companies, helping them address major stakes such as innovation, time-to-market, efficiency and regulatory compliance.
Altran is a leading partner of major medical device, pharmaceutical, biotech, and health information technology companies, helping them address major stakes such as innovation, time-to-market, efficiency and regulatory compliance.
We collaborate with clients to design, develop and integrate a wide variety of complex software-intensive devices and systems. We have comprehensive experience with development standards and processes that comply with FDA 510(k) requirements for the design, development, validation and integration of Class II and Class III therapeutic and diagnostic devices and integrated enterprise systems.
- More than 30 years of expertise in the industry
- Cross-sector expertise (medical devices, biopharma, healthcare, digital) combining strong multi-disciplinary skills with in-depth business knowledge of the industries’ specific norms, regulations and guidelines (GxP, CFR, ICH, ISO, etc.)
- An innovative footprint addressing the overall Medical & Life Sciences value chain supported by World Class Centers serving the worldwide market with best-in-class offerings
- A unique end-to-end medical product development process from research to assembly and certified medical device delivery centers (ISO 13485 & 14971)
- VueForge® Connect, a full-featured IoT platform compliant with international health data management standards & regulations
- Benchmarking on different processes & companies in Life Sciences and at cross-sector level, and innovative methods and metrics developed in-house