- Life Sciences & Medical
- Nuclear Power
- Power Delivery
- Fossil Power
- Oil & Gas
- Material Sciences & Engineering Center
- EPC & Construction Management
- Project Controls
- Industrials & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Digital Markets
- Financial Services
- Materials Science & Engineering Center
Relay Protection & Control
Altran is prepared to develop complete design packages for protection of transmission lines, distribution lines, transformers, generators, motors, capacitors, shunt reactors, series reactors, and buses for all switchyard configurations and all voltage levels – from 4.16 KV through 765 KV.
Altran can help you:
- Replace vintage electromechanical relays with the latest microprocessor based technology
- Outfit new substations
- Add generation
- Add redundancy to existing schemes
- Install new transformers, generators, lines or busses
Altran has the experience required to develop world class design packages that include one line diagrams, three line diagrams, control/elementary drawings, wiring drawings, panel layouts, and cable lists supported by calculations for battery sizing, control circuit voltage drop, CT capability, cable pulling, panel seismic loading and so much more.
Altran has worked with protective relays supplied by all protective relay manufacturers. We develop new schemes, implement designs using your standards, upgrade your standard drawings to accommodate new technology and work seamlessly with your staff to exceed expectations.