- Life Sciences & Medical
- Industrials & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Digital Markets
- Financial Services
- Materials Science & Engineering Center
Aging degradation and obsolescence of plant structures, systems, and components are two significant factors affecting plant reliability, a chief concern for energy companies.
Effective management of the effects of aging and obsolescence is a necessary requirement for maintaining plant reliability.
Altran provides a diverse range of materials testing, condition assessment, engineering analysis, benchmarking, and training services designed to aid our clients with development and/or implementation of effective aging and obsolescence management programs with the following objectives:
- Enhance structure, system, and component reliability and avoid significant component failures
- Enhance generation reliability and cost reduction
- Optimize outage time
- Address specific regulatory concerns
We focus on the root cause of the problem and the most effective mitigation techniques to optimize aging degradation and obsolescence management programs.